The employment of different methods that prevent insects, which cause human harm, form infesting is known as pest control. Pest control is a method that is as old as agriculture. In the past, pest control was only done for agricultural purposes. The most usual ways of pest control in the past was burning or ploughing under of weeds and killing oflarge pest like birds or sparrows. During the 18th and 19th century, after the advent of industrialization, the use of chemical pesticides became an effective and a very popular method for pest control. The boost to the popularity of chemical pesticides was further increased by the late 20th century due to the discovery and introduction of various synthetic insecticides.
Every home owner around the world, at one point of his or her lifetime, has to fight the problem of pests like rodents and insects. But, they shouldn’t be too much worried about these pests. To prevent infestation, there are quite a few time-proven tips which they can use. These tips are –
• Use a mixture of borax and sugar to keep ants away. To prepare this mixture, you need to mix a cup of sugar and borax. Sprinkle this mixture around your house and inside your house. The sugar will attract the ants and the borax will kill them
• You can also sprinkle this borax and sugar mixture in kitchens and bathroom cabinets so as to prevent cockroach infestation
• If you have no insect spray, you can always use hair spray to kill flying insects like bees, wasps and hornets
• Vacuum rugs before spraying them with insect spray so has to combat problem of fleas
• Stagnant water anywhere around your home will likely be a breeding place for mosquitos. Clean away stagnant water immediately
• Put poison in deep holes or cracks and seal it with steel wool or scouring pads and thus prevent infestation of rats and other rodents
• A hole in wooden furniture doesn’t necessarily mean termite damage. As termites only like to eat softer part of the wood, they leave behind annual rings. You can spray a little bit of insect killer in these holes to poison these insects
• Since carpenter rats are especially fond of damp and wet wood, you should always check windowsills and water pipes for leaks. If you find any, immediately seal them up
• If you notice that our house is being infected with centipedes, it is usually an indication that there are also other pests in your home as these creatures like to feed on other bugs
• If you are living in an apartment or a flat, any measure you take for pest control is virtually ineffective in the long run as pests can travel from one building to another. So, the whole building must be treated at one time.
These are all but temporary solutions for pest control. If you want the best and permanent forms of pest control, then you should get in touch with the expert terminators at Pest Control Noida. You will get a one stop solution for all your pest problems and prevent further infestation in the future.
Pest Problem In Noida Call : +(91) - 9654392701